Software as a Service (SAAS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over a network, typically the Internet.
2. What are benefits of SAAS?
- Low Cost of Entry
- Reduced Time to Benefit/ Rapid Prototyping
- Pay As You Go
- Vendor Is Responsible For Upgrades, Uptime and Security
- Higher Adoption Rates
- Integration and Scalability
- Work Anywhere
3. Difference between SAAS and On-Premises model?
- Long Implementation
- Expensive Customization
- IT Resource Dependent
- Separate MDM Framework
- Expensive Upgrades
- Long Time to New Versions
- Added Hardware Costs
- Large Upfront Investment
- Rapid Time to Value
- Non- Technical Configuration
- Little IT Involvement
- Integrated MDM Support
- Upgrades Included
- Frequent New Features
- No Hardware Costs
- Subscription Billing
4. I want to switch to SAAS based but I am afraid about my data whether my data is safe and secure on cloud?
HR Mangtaa ensures high standards of security, encryption levels and operational compliance to standards. We also scheduled backup and recovery process that makes the application in use anytime and keeping your data secure.
5. Do you use our data for internal use?
No we do not review, share, distribute, print, or reference your data.
6. If I want to discontinue the service can I get my data?
Yes, you can get your data at any point of time.
7. What are the basic requirements for switching to SAAS based service?
You just need a PC with a standard browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google chrome etc. and internet connection to use the SAAS based service.
8. How many users can use the system?
It depends on the plan you choose at the time of signing up. You can upgrade to any number of employees or users. Our application is designed and deployed to take any number of employees and user working in your organization.
9. I don’t want all modules; can I choose some modules instead?
It depends on the modules you choose. We have various modules clubbed. So, you can choose any Module depending on your requirements.
10. What language HR Mangtaa Support?
HR Mangtaa only supports English language for now.
11. If I start with SAAS based application and later I want to switch in on-premises version, can I do it?
Yes, you can switch to an on-premise version at any point of time.
12. Do we get benefit, when you update with new functionalities in your application?
Yes, we continuously improve our products with time and technology. We ensure that when we update add new features you can enjoy the benefits too.
13. We have some unique leave policy and structure, can your application do it?
Our application is designed to handle varied types of policy or structure of any organization. Still if you have some unique policy, then we can customize for you.
14. What kind of support you can provide us?
We have support engineers at your help during office hours (10:00 am to 6:00pm). You can access 24*7 to our online help documentation. We offer support thru telephones, email.
15. What is the minimum period of subscription?
Minimum period of subscription is 1 year.
16. If I forget to renew, then what happens?
If you forget to renew, then you cannot renew later through application, you need to call the support team.
If you fail to renew at time, than your older plan price will be discontinued and new ongoing price will be in place. We request that you make payments in advance to avoid potential stoppage and payment related issues.